IGNOU MBA26th June 2016
What is the eligibility criteria for IGNOU?
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category.
- Graduation in any discipline with 45% for reserved category as per Government of India rules.
- 3 years’ managerial/supervisory/professional experience. OR Professional Degree with 50% marks in: Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/Cost Accountancy (Cost and Works Accountancy) (ICAI/ICWAI)/Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- There is no age bar.
Do I need to give an entrance test?
- Yes there is a entrance test i.e. OPENMAT.
Details for OPENMAT
- OPENMAT is conducted twice a year. OPENMAT is conducted in August and January. Last date for submission of registration to take
- OPENMAT August 2016 is 15-July 2016
- OPENMAT February 2017 is 15 December 2016.
- Filled in forms along with required fees (Rs 1050/) has to reach the IGNOU Delhi on or before the mentioned dates.
- OPENMAT August 2016 – 21.08.2016 (Sunday, 10.00 a.m. — 1.00 p.m.)
- OPENMAT February 2017- 05.02.2017 (Sunday, 10.00 a.m. — 1.00 p.m.)
- Form can be downloaded from OPENMAT form
- OPENMAT scores are valid for two subsequent sessions. Students clearing OPENMAT August- 2016 exams can seek admission for semesters starting in January-2017 or July-2017. Students clearing OPENMAT February 2017 can seek admission in July 2017 or January 2018.
- Students must fill the form along with Demand draft of Rs 1050/- in favor of IGNOU Delhi and the form must reach the office on or before the dates.
- Full details of filling the form can be read from student handbook: IGNOU Handbook
What is the pattern for OPENMAT?
- OPENMAT has questions for General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English and Reasoning.
- Download sample paper here: Sample Paper
What is the Fees for MBA?
- There is a fees of Rs 1500/ for each course and there are 21 courses. A total of approximately 35000/ is the fees.
Does having a MBA help my career?
- Having a part time MBA is a good additional qualification on your resume. More then a qualification, one must study well and grasp the concepts. This will help you understand the business environment better. For a good prospective on part time MBA you can read here